FYI
Yoz my dears! I know you miss me rite? I miss you guys too.....can't wait for holidays man!
Oh! The main thing for typing this today is to share with you babes that I'll be joining this year's Women's Open Basketball. Our team is not a pro team but we're joining to gain experience, & I would like to invite you guys to come down to watch us play. I will let you ppl know the schedule when it's out k?
Support us yah?
Anyway...wat happened to our monthly meeting? Cecilia.....are you still planning anything this month? How's school for you anyway? You nv leave a msg for me one...
Cheryl...welcome to my blog & I apologise for the delay. Forgive me k? Neh......i know you will. Hahahaha!
LeEn...my grandma's fine now. Thank you for the concern!
Nana...how's school life? Coping well? Can I ask you out 1 day? Maybe you shld ask me out lah huh? Miss you too....do take lotsa care k?
Babes!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for my holidays to come.....so we can meet soon ; )

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home